[OM] NPC Polaroid Backs

Subject: [OM] NPC Polaroid Backs
From: "Jonathan Greeley" <jrgreeley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 1999 19:55:25 -0700
Wow!  I had no idea that the Polaroid backs for 35mm only produced 35mm size
prints and negs.
I guess that makes sense though.  My interest in Polaroid has lately sparked
by those "Creative Uses" ads that have been appearing in every other
magazine.  I just figured that a NPC Polaroid back for my OM-4ti would be a
little cheaper than buying a whole new system.  Guess it wouldn't give me
what I wanted...  It's just so hard to come up with any incredible special
effects in the darkroom and HECK NO I can't go digital.  :op
    By the way!  Does Zuiko make any slide duplicators for Olympus?  And
would a that sort of system work for making high contrast "pen and ink"
copies onto lith films?

Thanks a lot for all the info!

Jonathan Greeley
Washington State