RE: [OM] Toronto Shops (was: Introduction)

Subject: RE: [OM] Toronto Shops (was: Introduction)
From: Mark Dapoz <md@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 1999 20:45:35 -0400 (EDT)
> ** If  Anyone knows of a good place to look (in the Greater Toronto Area)
> for new or used equipment, I'm all ears!  Or should I say eyes! **

The best places I've found for used Olympus equipment in the Toronto area
is Henry's and Alt Camera Exchange.  Both are located downtown near the
corner of Queen St. and Church St.  Prices vary greatly at both places,
some things are priced very attactively while others are outrageous.
I've found Henry's to be more flexible when bartering on price.  They
also give a full 1 year warranty on all used equipment.
                                -mark