Re: [OM] Aerial Photography

Subject: Re: [OM] Aerial Photography
From: Gary Edwards <edwardsg@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 1999 13:00:55 -0500
Jerry,

A colleague was a maintance officer with one of the Naval Reserve fighter
squadrons at NAS Dallas.  He once showed me a print taken by an F-14 jock with a
recce pod at low altitude.  Caught a couple who were, shall we say, not
distracted
by a Tomcat approaching....I didn't think to ask about the emulsion used!

Since Tootie May will not be able to exit the scene at the same rate as an F-14,
and folks in rural Louisiana are known to carry shotguns and such, I suggest
caution and vigilance as you proceed!  Wouldn't want anything to happen to your
OMs (obligatory OM content).

Gary Edwards