RE: [OM] Digest cutoff problem

Subject: RE: [OM] Digest cutoff problem
From: Ross Waite <rmwaite@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 1999 20:45:55 +1000
Brian

I have the rich text format unchecked for all e-mail addresses in my
address book, including the OM list address.  (From the very first post.)
 I have also confirmed that replies to the list are ok by right clicking on
the address and going to properties prior to sending, to ensure it is still
unchecked.

For the last 2 posts that Simon referred to below (and this one), I changed
the sending format from MIME to UUENCODE, after reading a post from Winsor
Crosby about MIME causing problems.  However as Simon has explained, there
is still a problem.

If anyone can help I would appreciate it.  If I have caused problems for
anyone else from my posts, please accept my apologies.

Regards
Ross Waite