[OM] New Olympus Gear FS Site Web Page

Subject: [OM] New Olympus Gear FS Site Web Page
From: Skip Williams <skipwilliams@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 1999 11:41:36 -0400
I've been working on a site like http://www.twodimes.org/oly-1.html that would help me to search for OM and Pen stuff FS on the web, and the first iteration is ready now at http://www.skipwilliams.com/Olympus_Gear_For_Sale.htm.

I have decided to separate the sites into A, B, C rankings. These are only my VERY subjective, personal rankings, from either my experiences or my opinions of their sites and Olympus inventories. There's no criteria for each category. The site is far from done though.

I'd welcome any additional links or comments on my subjective rankings, like should vendor-x be an A or a B.

Skip