[OM] Questions to OM - Users in sweden!

Subject: [OM] Questions to OM - Users in sweden!
From: Wolfgang Theissen <wtheissen@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 1999 22:43:09 +0200
Hi to our swedish section,

during this summer I spent my holidays in sweden near the Siljan - Lake.
What I was very astonished about was that I saw many people using good old
oly stuff OM-1, OM-2, OM77 and so on. When running around here in Germany I
sometimes feel like beeing overaged with my oly-stuff (I assume most people
like plastics;-). Are the swedish people not as trendy as the people here
in germany or do they just like to stay with good things?

Wolfgang

PS.: Is far as I remember we have someone from Kolmarden - which I visited
a couple of years ago - here on the list. I would like to answer him
offlist.