Re: [OM] never produced goodies?

Subject: Re: [OM] never produced goodies?
From: Mark Dapoz <md@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 1999 18:56:00 -0400 (EDT)
> These units were designed but never put in production. I've seen an OM book
> on the camera show in Houten - aaarrgh I didn't buy this book :-(   - that
> actually contained a picture of a prototype of the Tilt (and/or Shift?)
> Bellows showing a text like 'in development'.

Actually, the book "The World of OM-Systems" by Pangerl that we've just been
discussing has the picture on page 209.  This is in the first edition of
the book.  The caption beside it reads: "In preparation: Shift bellows and
135 mm f4.5 bellows lens.  Adjustibility facilitates focus extension
(according to Scheimpflug) and perspective correction in the macro range."
It sure looks interesting, it is too bad they didn't produce it.
                                -mark