Re: Re[4]: [OM]Leica vs Om (was Mandler 50mm f/2 Summicron-M tested)

Subject: Re: Re[4]: [OM]Leica vs Om (was Mandler 50mm f/2 Summicron-M tested)
From: Joel Wilcox <jowilcox@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 08 Aug 1999 09:26:06 -0500
>>At 03:46 PM 8/7/1999 +0100, Keith originally wrote:
>>>I didn't return and promised myself that when I 'grew up' I wouldn't be
such
>>>a stick-in-the-mud fuddy-duddy, but now when I hear myself tut-tut at the
>>>mention of
>>
>>snip
>>>
>>>Regards,
>>>Keith Berry (Birmingham, England)
>>>keith_r.k.berry@xxxxxxxxxx
>>>
>>So, on Sat, 7 Aug 1999, Joel Wilcox wrote:
>>
>>Keith, I like it when you tut-tut.
>>Cheers,
>>Joel

Then at 09:21 PM 8/7/1999 -0700, Acer Victoria confusing "tut-tut" and
"tutu" threatened to deluge the server with a new round of silliness:
>Is this a reference to the whole ballet thread that was going on when I
>initially joined? Back then, I was missing most of the allusions--I wonder
>how many laughs went over my head that way.
>
>/Acer Victoria

Nope, I seriously enjoy experienced photographers telling about what they
have learned through the years. This Leica thread has been very interesting
for that. I'm not planning on getting a German camera, but who knows that
may happen tomorrow?

Since it didn't work too well for Vert and Toky (both of which I have seen,
touched, and lived), I won't refer you to the archives for "tutu." A sordid
and bloody thing anyway.

Joel Wilcox
Iowa City, Iowa USA