Re: [OM] To spot or not

Subject: Re: [OM] To spot or not
From: WKato@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 1999 14:33:53 EDT

> Am I alone in using the C-W metering and occasional
>  exposure compensation with this camera? Although this works for me most of
>  the time (using primarily Velvia film)

Averaging does work most of the time. Many times I check multispot versus
averaging and the suggested CW averaging and find that they both come out
about the same. But especially with Velvia you should try comparing multispot
with averaging to try to make sure your main subject is in Velvia's sweet
spot and objects in the shadow areas don't disappear into black.

Warren