Re: [OM] To spot or not

Subject: Re: [OM] To spot or not
From: Acer Victoria <siddim01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 1999 23:23:23 -0700 (PDT)
<snip Robinsnest's comments>
No no, I don't have any meter other than what's in my OM1; no handheld, no
expodisk, nothin'. I have only heard about the expodisk, but never seen
one nor used one. I have, however, one more than one occasion, metered off
my palm+1stop with great success when shooting people outdoors. The Zone
System: all I know about it is that it's something AA made, about with ten
zones from black to white, to visualise the final picture or something.

/Acer Victoria (the young one ;-))