Re: [OM] couple of OM-4 questions

Subject: Re: [OM] couple of OM-4 questions
From: "George M. Anderson" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 01 Aug 1999 10:05:32 -0700
Mike;

You could also consider the spot button itself as an AE lock.  Similar
to AF cameras when you focus on an off-center subject, hold the release
down then recompose and shoot.  With the OM-4(T)s you can meter off a
subject anywhere inside or outside the frame, press spot, then recompose
and shoot.  And if you additionally press memo, this spot reading is
held for all additional shots until you press clear or change lenses.