[OM] OM4Ti - Memory Function

Subject: [OM] OM4Ti - Memory Function
From: "Vem Då" <tox1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 01 Aug 1999 10:15:00 GMT
Hi everybody!

I bought my Om 4 Ti used in good condition a while ago. I have one problem with the camera: When I try to use the memory function in average light metering mode the memory only lasts for as long as the LCD display is lit. It says MEMO in the viewfinder, and the red lamp at the top is flashing as ment to. But the memory disappears after two minutes, and the camera don't care if you have used the memory function: I pull MEMORY-lever at 1/8 of a second and turn the camera to a more lit area. Then the exposure is made with for example 1/60, dispite the MEMO in the viewfinder. IN SPOT METERING there are no problems with the MEMORY function. It works as ment to. Isn't there supposed to be a MEMO function in average light metering mode?? It says so in the manual, if I'm not mistaken...
ANY TIPS OR ADVICES?

Thanks
Tobias Andersson
Sweden