[OM] Torture test, indeed!

Subject: [OM] Torture test, indeed!
From: Gary Edwards <edwardsg@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 1999 17:46:05 -0500
John H., my beloved Zuiko 85 f/2 arrived home today.  You did a nice job on it,
it is much snugger and the front element now points the same way as the rest of
the camera.  But, honestly, did you have to say: "YOU HAVE GIVEN THIS LENS AN
EXCELLENT TORTURE TEST."?  In all caps, no less.  In my defense, it was mostly
that way when I got it, and I didn't pay much for it by today's prices.  Even
so, it was still making good pictures when I sent it off to you.  I think that
we all tend to obsess a little over our OM gear; even "WELL WORN" most of it
still works pretty well.  By the way, my glued back together Power Bounce Grip
is still truckin'.

Above said in good humor, and thank you.  Even if you did pack it so well that
UPS didn't have to buy me a new one and it took me 10 minutes to cut the box
open....

Gary Edwards