Re: [OM] [OT] A plea for trimming quotes (Second)

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] A plea for trimming quotes (Second)
From: "Per Nordenberg" <per.nordenberg@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 1999 16:54:56 +0200
----- Original Message -----
From: Olaf Greve <Ogreve@xxxxxxx>
To: 'olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx' <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, July 29, 1999 12:20 PM

> Actually, I'm very tempted to make use of one of the few really interesting
> options Outlook offers; being a filter which has a rule like: "if message
> from xxx then move to deleted items". One person is already becoming a
> candidate for being person xxx (need I mention a name? :) )

Olaf, I'm pretty sure you've made a lot of us feel uncomfortable now (incl.
myself)
when reading this. Although I agree on the "limitation of senseless output
generating"
issue I'm not at all sure it's the right thing to tell us all that you are
going to
put a certain person in your killfile. It was a good thing though that you
didn't
mentioned this person by name. I think it's up to each and every one of us who
we put
in our killfile. BTW, I have never used this option, but then I have 2600+
unread
mails in my inbox.    :-(

Per Nordenberg
Kolmården, Sweden

"To look into the eyes of a wolf is to look into ones' soul."