Re: [OM] WTB: Reversing/retro ring for Macro

Subject: Re: [OM] WTB: Reversing/retro ring for Macro
From: "Keith (R.K.) Berry" <keith_r.k.berry@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 1999 01:45:25 +0100
If you fit a short extension tube to the the lens and then reverse it, you
will give the rear element some protection and emulate a lens hood. If you
use a manual tube it will stop the diaphragm down for you as well.

Regards,
Keith Berry (Birmingham, England)
keith_r.k.berry@xxxxxxxxxx

Olaf Greve wrote