[OM] Re: zooms for OM camera? (a bit long)

Subject: [OM] Re: zooms for OM camera? (a bit long)
From: Marko Vrabec <marko.vrabec@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 1999 09:52:21 +0200
Hi, Jacques,

So far no one has mentioned the Zuiko 35-105mm/3.5-4.5. It is an
excellent lens (see Gary Reese's tests) with a very useful focal lenght
range. You might even discover that you don't need anything between the
105mm of this zoom and the 200mm that you already have. The minuses are
its bulk (Zuikowise) and a higher price.

I think the photo industry and media brainwashed many of us into
thinking that we NEED a tele-range zoom. I have later discovered for
myself that I can go without it easily. But of course only you know what
YOU need.

Best,

Marko Vrabec,
Kamnik, Slovenia