Re: (Fwd) [OM] Winder-2 malfunction

Subject: Re: (Fwd) [OM] Winder-2 malfunction
From: "Dominik Rutkowski" <hyades@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 1999 08:50:48 +0200
>    I have refurbed a number of winder1's and 2's in the last 6 months
>and even made up a schematic for the winder 1 that I distributed to some
list
>members earlier in the year. I did not do schematics for the winder 2 but I
>will send you some JPEG files with some annotated pictures of the partially
>dissembled winder 2 that may be helpful along with some dissembly
information.
>Here are a few things to check if they have not already been
>suggested by list members (I have not been following this thread so I hope
>am not duplicating too much): [...]
[...]

Hi,
I am user of OM from Poland from 7 months. Except my OM-2 I possess also
a Winder1 - unfortunately he doesn't works correctly - symptoms are
identical
as in the rests of users of Winder. I would want to ask you, if it is
possible,
for sending on my e-mail ( hyades@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx ) helpful photoes to
dry-cleanings/repair.
Your advices were very helpful - thanks. (

Dominik Rutkowski
sorry for my English :-(  )