Subject: Re: [OM] Caution: Digital Talk!

Subject: Subject: Re: [OM] Caution: Digital Talk!
From: "Giles" <cnocbui@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 1999 19:29:48 +0000
Date:          Wed, 7 Jul 1999 10:20:18 -0700
From:          owner-olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Susan and all........

       My name is Shari Rose.  I just signed on here a few days ago and was
about
to leave the list (edited G.) (thinking this was strictly an OM) list.  What
convinced me not to........?  When I found the IS-series, digital and the
non-proffessionals were included and ALL Olympus......YEAH!  :)

       I have been "into" photography since my late teens (39 now) and my first
camera was a little p&s model.  Wanting more control over my shots I wanted to
get into the slr models.  Because of my disability I couldn't handle the "real"
interchangable lens type slr I couldn't go that route.....untill I found the
Olympus IS-series.  I then had the best of both worlds....no need to change
lenses (unless I'm using the add-ons) AND the control!

       Now, I own the IS-1 & 3 which I LOVE!!  I have withing the past month
went
digital.  I bought the Olympus D-620L which is AMAZING though I have found its
limits all ready.  The print outs (using the HP 890 and Kodak Ink-jet photo
paper) from the camera are AWESOME!!

        I'm now EAGERLY waiting the c-2500 model which I've heard has manual
focus.....YEAH!!!
If you or anyone else here are interested in going digital, I have some of my
shots up on a web page to check out.  Http://www.fn.net/~srose/Digits.  The
gradution cap at the bottom is a link to pics from the IS-3 model too.  :)

        Thanks.

--
    Shari