Re: Subject: Re: [OM] Caution: Digital Talk!

Subject: Re: Subject: Re: [OM] Caution: Digital Talk!
From: DaEyeGuy@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 1999 10:21:11 EDT
In a message dated 7/8/99 3:11:25 PM Eastern Daylight Time, Shari  writes:

<< I bought the Olympus D-620L which is AMAZING though I have found its
 limits all ready >>

OK, Shari..you are exactly what I was looking for..you have used it enuf to
know what you like and what really bugs you...please share with us what you
feel the worst "limits" are???
Susan
who thinks the prices are getting interesting on the 600 & 620's...