Re: [OM] OT - Windows and dates.

Subject: Re: [OM] OT - Windows and dates.
From: "John Petrush" <petrush@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 24 Jul 1999 20:01:20 -0400
<sigh>
I grow weary of all this bashing.  It's pointless.  I, as many others here,
have decades of experience in the computer business in one way or another.
Microsoft is far from perfect.  I also know the only software application
that is bug-free is:
    begin
    end
and performs no useful work.  Every OS, major or not, has warts.  Every
program that does any meaningful amount of work has warts.  For that matter,
every camera, including our precious OM's, has warts.
So can we just accept warts exist, but life is good anyway, and move away
from this and onto something more meaningful, like Olympus stuff?
Please?

John P
there is no "never" - just long periods of "not yet".
there is no "always" - just long periods of "so far".