Re: [OM] Photographic paper for Printer OT

Subject: Re: [OM] Photographic paper for Printer OT
From: "John Petrush" <petrush@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 24 Jul 1999 19:51:35 -0400
I've been using Kodak's paper for a while now.  I like it.  Others have very
favorable feedback on Epson's newest paper offering.  I may try it or just
stick with what I know - frankly it will depend on price.

John P
there is no "never" - just long periods of "not yet".
there is no "always" - just long periods of "so far".

John Gettis <jgettis81@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wondered: