[OM] Macro Gear FS

Subject: [OM] Macro Gear FS
From: bhinderks@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 24 Jul 1999 14:59:37 -0700
Hello all,

As the title implies there is some macro gear for sale. The story is that I
ran into a fellow yesterday who is selling off some macro stuff. I looked
at it only briefly as I am not into Macro and am not aware of pricing so
don't know if he is high or what. He is out of town til next Tuesday when I
am to meet him again on some other stuff. If anyone is interested in the
gear listed, let me know, I'll take a look at it in more detail, let you
know what I think, check his pricing and then you make the deal. He seemed
pretty negotiable so there maybe some room on this stuff. Anyway here it is:

                Zuiko 80mm macro                $300.00 US  seemed v. clean
                Zuiko 135mm macro               $200.00 US  this one looked a
little scruffy if memory
serves
                Auto Bellows                    $200.00 US  looked very clean
                65-116 ext tube                 $150.00 US  I played with this
one as I had never seen
one v. clean

Please reply direct so we don't tie up bandwidth.

Barry Hinderks
bhinderks@xxxxxxxxx