[OM] For sale, fast

Subject: [OM] For sale, fast
From: Jay Maynard <jmaynard@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 24 Jul 1999 09:58:59 -0500
I need to sell the following, quick:

1) OM-4, black body. Runs fine, not a battery eater (measured per John H.'s
instructions). Cosmetically 8+-9 (no major brassing, but some evident around
the strap lugs). $300.

2) OM-2n chrome body. Runs fine. Cosmetically, 8- or so (couple of dings,
shutter speed scale inside the viewfinder scratched, film box flap holder on
back bent up a bit). Includes Shoe 4. $150.

3) OM-PC body. 9 cosmetically, runs fine. $100.

4) OM-1 chrome body. Meter is dead. Again, 8 or so cosmetically. No motor
drive cover. $80.

I'll include a 50/1.8 Zuiko with any of these for $20 or a 50/1.4 for $40;
all are in good mechanical and optical condition, with the usual brassing
around the aperture ring.

Buyer pays by cashier's check or money order, plus shipping (USPS Priority
mail preferred, but I'll use any method you want as long as it's not UPS)
from zip code 77573. I need the money on or before Wednesday if at all
possible; if you send by Priority Mail, you can deduct the $3.20 cost from
the price. Please contact me off-list if you're interested. (That means
don't just hit "reply", but rather mail your reply to me at
jmaynard@xxxxxxxxx.)