[OM] Fwd: Save an additional 50n Minolta and Olympus products!

Subject: [OM] Fwd: Save an additional 50n Minolta and Olympus products!
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 1999 21:10:14 -0700
Most of us are avowed bargain/used hunters, but if you were inclined to buy something new, Camera World of Oregon ranks up there with B&H on most surveys, so you might as well take an extra 50ff!

CWO stocks all the digital and P&S products. They will special-order OM products, but I'm not sure you can do that through their web site, which probably means the discount won't apply.

From: "Cameraworld.com President"<president@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 1999 16:43:44 -0700

Dear cameraworld.com customer:

Summer is getting hotter and so is the competition. So we've decided to offer a little cool relief in the form of a 5 percent discount on all Minolta and Olympus products. This special offer is reserved just for our best customers and ends July 31.

All you have to do to take 5 percent off any Minolta or Olympus product is type in the promotional key "HOT " (no quotations) when you proceed through our web site's checkout process.

Makes me wonder if you could type something else in there and get an even better discount... :-)

Your discounted price will be reflected on your receipt.

If you are using a cameraworld.com profile, you will still earn your 1 percent Bonus Bucks from your final purchase price. If you're not using a profile for your orders, check it out. You could be earning Bonus Bucks and saving even more on your cameraworld.com purchases.

We hope you'll take advantage of this limited time web site offer.

: Jan Steinman <mailto:jans@xxxxxxxxxxx>
: 19280 Rydman Court, West Linn, OR 97068-1331 USA
: +1.503.635.3229