[OM] OT: WINMAIL.DAT

Subject: [OM] OT: WINMAIL.DAT
From: PCACala@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 1999 23:36:23 EDT
Hi all:

Digest 1058 just came in as a WINMAIL.DAT file.  For those who are sending
formatted e-mail to the list, please turn off the blasted Microsoft defaults
(likely from Outlook or Outlook Express) and mail us just plain text.

I'm already disgusted enough with all the crap that MIcrosoft has festooned
upon us, much less in having them "taking us where THEY want US to go." [note
my venting is towards Billy Gates and crew rather than OM List subscribers]

Someone was kind enough to post the procedure for curing this.  If they would
be kind to enough to repost it, I would be grateful.

Gary Reese
Las Vegas, NV