Re: [Fwd: [OM] 200/4]

Subject: Re: [Fwd: [OM] 200/4]
From: Joel Wilcox <jowilcox@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 1999 17:49:04 -0500
At 05:09 PM 7/22/1999 -0400, you wrote:
>I'm assuming from the comments in this thread that the vibrations at the
>camera end are more important than those at the lens end.  Or are they
>more common re: mirror and shutter movement?
>
>Gregg

Hi Gregg,

Personally, I don't think mirror movement has much to do with vibrations,
at least not compared with the effect of aperture stopdown and the inherent
jolt of the type of shutter in an OM-1.  The shutter in the OM-2S/4(T) is
apparently smoother, and if you have telephoto lens support for the 200/f4,
it is additionally helpful.

Joel Wilcox
Iowa City, Iowa USA