Re: [OM] IR film - backplates-dimples - temp solutions

Subject: Re: [OM] IR film - backplates-dimples - temp solutions
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 1999 10:53:07 -0700
From: Richard Schaetzl <Richard.Schaetzl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

As an temporary solution, how about sticking some black self adhesiv
foil to the back plate? Don¥t know if they absorb, reflect or are
transparent for IR.

This should be simple to test by facing away from your TV, and pointing the remote at the material to be tested. If you can't work the remote using the material as a mirror, then it's probably good enough. (I can work the remote bounced off the white ceiling in my living room.)

: Jan Steinman <mailto:jans@xxxxxxxxxxx>
: 19280 Rydman Court, West Linn, OR 97068-1331 USA
: +1.503.635.3229