Re: [OM] IR film - backplates-dimples - temp solutions

Subject: Re: [OM] IR film - backplates-dimples - temp solutions
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 1999 16:24:28 EDT
In a message dated 7/26/99 11:21:11 AM EST, omtech@xxxxxxxxx writes:

> The 77 has some serious factory problems that were never addressed and now,
>  parts are not available, anyway.

        John,
        I know there's a slew of negative comments and groans whenever
someone mentions they like the OM-77 (which I do too). I know it's pretty
much dinosaur-like and featureless, and I know the flash grip is constructed
like crap, but could you possibly share a few problem areas you learned
through the years. Just curious what I have to look out for......(I have two
OM-77 bodies and plan to offer one for sale one day soon...)

Thanks
George