Re: [OM] Using enlarging lens

Subject: Re: [OM] Using enlarging lens
From: "Keith (R.K.) Berry" <keith_r.k.berry@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 1999 16:04:48 +0100
I bought a BPM bellows with lens adapters for OM, Leica 39mm thread and
while the company was still extant they made me adapters for a microscope
objective and my old 135mm Tessar from a plate camera (for experiments with
swings and tilts). These bellows sell for around 25 - 35 UKP used and can
often be had with a collection of adapters. SRB of Luton advertise that they
will make some BPM adapters to order.
Alternatively, the 39mm thread being smaller than the Oly mount, perhaps a
body cap can be drilled and tapped so that the cap can fit straight into an
Oly lens mount on a bellows.

Regards,
Keith Berry (Birmingham, England)
keith_r.k.berry@xxxxxxxxxx