Re: [OM] Vivitar close-up lenses on Zuiko 50/1.4

Subject: Re: [OM] Vivitar close-up lenses on Zuiko 50/1.4
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 1999 12:27:53 EDT
In a message dated 7/22/99 8:16:56 AM EST, bigjoe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> If these could give me even a decent close-up
>  shot, just to expand the range of shots I can take, I'd be happy.
>
>  Any advice would be much appreciated.

I have tried them, and they WILL give you a decent photo. How decent, is up
to the conditions, equipment, and your ability, as much as the limitations of
the lenses.
So, like I always advise, borrow them from your friend AND PUSH THE *&^%$^*
CHAIR AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER AND ACTUALLY GO OUTSIDE AND SHOOT SOME *$%^ FILM
!

Have a nice day
George S.