Re: [OM] OM-2 Slow Exposures

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-2 Slow Exposures
From: Chuck Norcutt <norcutt@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 1999 23:53:09 -0400
I don't know how he knew the auto exposure was off.  I assumed he had
measured it with a tester as he was quite specific about the auto mode
being off by two stops throughout the range; ie, it was within the range
of adjustment with the exposure compensation dial.  Note that it's the
auto exposure that's off.  Presumably, the needle reading is correct
since the manual readings and shutter speeds were claimed to be
accurate.

If this was (as you and others assumed) Cambridge Camera in NYC I
wouldn't have believed a single word of it.  The shop in question,
however, is Ferrante-Dege in Harvard Square in Cambridge, Massachusetts.

Chuck Norcutt
Woburn, Massachussets