Re: [OM] OM-2 Slow Exposures

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-2 Slow Exposures
From: "Tom Robbrecht" <olympusbuff@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 1999 10:45:09 CEST
Personally I would recommend you forget an OM-2 that is not fully operational. I had a similar problem on mine a few months ago and it seems that the electronics are very hard to find nowadays (Europe).
Therefore repair was not a financially sound option.
After some careful shopping around I bought a mint OM2N + Zuiko 50/1.4 at a swap meet for about $160. As I do quite a lot of night photography, this turned out to be a very good buy because the OM2N doesn' eat the battery nearly as as fast as my older OM2 did. Anyone know WHY ?

Regards,
Tom Robbrecht