Re: [OM] 2 or 4?

Subject: Re: [OM] 2 or 4?
From: Pauls0627@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 1999 12:02:26 EDT
In a message dated 7/19/99 12:00:20 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
siddim01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> Thanks; the OM4 goes to 1/2000 vs. and 1/1000 on the 2S? No problem there.
>  Can you explain the vertical/horizontal finder?

The LCD display on the OM-4 runs along the bottom of the screen. The display
on the OM-2S sits vertically alnog the left side of the screen. I prefer the
OM-4 display because it is bigger. I guess the OM-2S was done the way it was
to more closely approximate the display on the original OM-2(n), which is on
th eleft side of the finder.

Paul Schings
Coventry, Rhode Island USA