Re: [OM] Re: It is back together at last!

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: It is back together at last!
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 1999 09:06:52 -0400
If the damage threads arein the body of the nicad pack, those threads are
part of the main body casting and can't be replaced separately.  If its just
the outer ring that's messed up, that is part number CE1328.

John
Camtech / Olympus Service since 1977
21 South La., Huntington NY 11743-4714
516-424-2121