Re: [OM] Re: Message from Hank about NiMh vs NiCd & M18v control pack 2

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: Message from Hank about NiMh vs NiCd & M18v control pack 2
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 1999 09:03:54 -0400
Did the wire break off the board or off the LED lead?  If off the board,
strip some insulation off the lead, tin  & insert i small mole next to where
the other wire goes.  resolder.  If it broken off the LED, you may have to
remove the entire battery check frame to get at it.  Frame is epoxied into
the chassis.

John
Camtech / Olympus Service since 1977
21 South La., Huntington NY 11743-4714