Re: [OM] Ripped Photo (OT) and compression

Subject: Re: [OM] Ripped Photo (OT) and compression
From: DaEyeGuy@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 1999 10:31:39 EDT
Many thanks to those of you that offered info on this process...i will indeed
try your suggestions.

I have one last question...I know TIFF is uncompressed and jpg is a
compressed format to make it quicker to send online, tec. But as far as for
printing, does the compression change the results?? How?? I probably already
know the answer, but I never realized that the format could affect the
outcome of a print itself????  (duh??)
:=)
Susan