Re: [OM] om2, program?

Subject: Re: [OM] om2, program?
From: Chris Barker <cmib@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 99 09:38:58 +0200
Sorry  but the Brit has to help out with English here if it is to be a
sig file:  "due" is an adjective and should be used to describe a noun or
noun phrase.  The verb phrase here ("... to change the top ...") needs an
adverb or adverbial phrase to describe.

Thus, "owing to" or "because of" should replace "due to".

... if I may be so bold, your honour, to suggest such an impertinent
thing as proper English ;-)

Chris (who will talk about OM stuff again he promises)

mailto:cmib@xxxxxxxxxxx