Re: [OM] Re: pinhole lenses

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: pinhole lenses
From: Skip Williams <skipwilliams@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 1999 17:26:39 -0400
But, but, but . . .. .  it's a REAL NICE hole.  We have employed specially
trained German engineers with 100 years of experience each, under
supervision from Japanese technicians, and fed by French chefs 3 times per
day.  The hole is then put through no less than 23 quality assurance tests
to make sure it is fact a HOLE.

So you see, you're getting your money's worth.

Skip