Re: [OM] Re: pinhole lenses

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: pinhole lenses
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 08:28:35 -0400
I've seen model railrad pics taken with the Fricko and buyers often find it
was a "Fricko(n)" waste of money.  Picture quality is terrible, much better
results can be had with a home made pinhole fashioned from shim brass.

John
Camtech / Olympus Service since 1977
21 South La., Huntington NY 11743-4714
516-424-2121