Re: [OM] olympus cases

Subject: Re: [OM] olympus cases
From: Larry Rymal <lrymal@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 09:02:25 -0500
On 7/15/99 5:13 AM, Dunay Gejza wrote:

>Which cases do you use?

I can't answer if the eBay cases offered would work.  Wish I could
contribute to solving for the original post, but I have a case question,
also.

My Olympus OM-1's case is finally worn our.  I have only had it for
twenty three years!  It is the case with the chrome OLYMPUS on the front,
and a design (a large hole at the base of the bottom piece) which would
allow for tripod mounting without case removal.  That design is real
important for me.

Does anyone know if one of these can be found?

--Larry