[OM] RE: olympus-digest V2 #1038

Subject: [OM] RE: olympus-digest V2 #1038
From: Erwin Voogt <erwin.voogt@xxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 07:44:28 +0200
Hi Alex

I had this once or twice with my OM1 and in those cases it appeared that
the cable release shutter did not return upwards (hard to explain for me
in English; I hope you understand what I mean). Just look into the shutter
and see if the internal cable release shutter has returned to the upward
position. With some shaking and ticking it can probably fixed.

Bye, Erwin Voogt
The Netherlands.