[OM] ADITL - confession

Subject: [OM] ADITL - confession
From: JohnGardner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 1999 10:53:21 +0100
OK I confess, there's been so much traffic on the list of late I haven't
been reading anything much (everything straight into the bin) and so I don't
know the URL of this site. I'm keen to look at it so could someone repost
it? Sorry to be a pain in the proverbial.

OM content: My OM4Ti that I dropped into a swamp in Poland earlier this year
is a gonner. The official service centre say its already rusted and flaking
inside. I now have to sort out the insurance for a 4Ti, MD2 and NiCad pack -
that'll cost 'em a pretty penny at UK prices! In the meantime I bought a
used OM2 in excellent condition for £130 GB Pounds which delivered some
excellent results from a recent trip to the Shetland Islands. I hiked up to
the most awesome seabird cliffs in Britain, lugging with me a backpack
containing an F5, F4s, 500mm f/4 AF-S, 300mm f/2.8 AF N*kk*r, two N*kk*r
zooms and a teeny weeny OM2 with 18mm f/3.5 and polariser.  Just carrying
the latter would have made life much more pleasant :-)

John.