Re: [OM] I'm Back and ADITL

Subject: Re: [OM] I'm Back and ADITL
From: Acer Victoria <siddim01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 1999 01:00:02 -0700 (PDT)
Nice to see another Zuik up at this insane hour ;-) (0100 PDT). I agree
with Charlie; sort of a coffee (your choice of caf/decaf <G>) table where
we look at each others' works. In fact, instead of putting all the work on
one person, what we can do is if one has a personal webpage, just put up
something at set times, say xth day of each month, all who can put up a
photo (themed or not). Or, make ADITL a side thing on the gallery. What
say you all?

/Acer Victoria
--
"Strong in the heart, weak in the flesh...."    --Def Leppard
"video meliora proboque, deteriora sequor."     --Ovid