[OM] Dunkings

Subject: [OM] Dunkings
From: "Tom Trottier" <infoanim@xxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 1999 11:51:23 -0400
If you ever dunk anything, keep it submersed in fresh water to retart
rusting.

If you drop it in salt water, rinse thoroughly/gently in fresh water,
removing the lens.

Tom

From: Tom Trottier, President, ACT Productions Inc.
infoanim@xxxxxx                   http://www.act.ca
+1 613 594-4829                 fax +1 613 594-8944
199 Holmwood Ave,  Ottawa, Ontario, Canada  K1S 2P3
"Make it as simple as possible, but no simpler" - Einstein