Re: Eclipse ICS filter was RE: [OM] shops with net access

Subject: Re: Eclipse ICS filter was RE: [OM] shops with net access
From: "Thomas Haegin" <haegint@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 1999 16:33:58 +0200
Let me just say for fairness sake that I received an Email from
Intercon in Augsburg earlier today. It was unsatisfactory in terms of
content, but it was an answer nevertheless. So I'm still running
around to obtain an ICS foil filter. Glass is definitely too expensive
for this pretty much one time thing.

I know one can fabricate a filter oneself, but I'm not terribly good
in technical do-it-yourself things, that's why I will not attempt
that... just too risky in case I screw up and get literally burned
badly...

I'm now deliberating contacting SCS Astro in Wellington in the U.K.
Anybody any experience with them? Their website is at:

www.scsastro.co.uk

regards,
Thomas