Re: [OM] (Fwd) Slide Projectors

Subject: Re: [OM] (Fwd) Slide Projectors
From: "John Hudson" <jahudson@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 1999 07:07:34 -0700
-----Original Message-----
From: Giles <cnocbui@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sunday, July 11, 1999 2:54 PM
Subject: [OM] (Fwd) Slide Projectors

I received this that someone tried to send to the list.  If anyone has the
knowledge
that this person is seeking could they please pass it on to the person
directly as
they are not on the list and will not be able to see any reply sent to the
list

Thanks

Giles

There has been recent discussion on the Leica users group list which might
be accessed through this site [you don't have to be a member of the LUG]

http://lq.corenetworks.com/lq/search.html?ln=leicausers

Try also:

http://teachnet.edb.utexas.edu/~leica/

which might have some info.

An option might be to sign on to the Leica users group and ask the question
directly. Details can be found at:

http://www.komvux.skola.mark.se/lug.htm

jh