[OM] MXV stock

Subject: [OM] MXV stock
From: Chris Barrett <cpbarrett@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 1999 10:14:47 +0100
You wrote:

"That's why I like buying from www.mxv.co.uk  - their used Olympus equipment
: (they've six pages of their current stocklist) carries a 12 month guarantee

Interesting place! They carry no less than four pieces of the elusive TTL Auto
Connector T20..."

Yes, but try buying one of them. I don't want to run them down, but they give a
false impression that they have a large stock of second hand items. If you
enquire after any of the lower numbers you will find they don't have them. What
they are doing is keeping on the list items they have sold.

I've found their service to be OK, but I don't think they do themselves any
favours by this deception.

Chris Barrett
Malvern