On Civility (was: Re: [OM] Hot Shoe Problem)

Subject: On Civility (was: Re: [OM] Hot Shoe Problem)
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 1999 10:16:20 -0700
I think the best thing to do when someone misbehaves in public is to ignore them. Often such behavior is only meant to attract attention.

When I misbehave on this list (as I do from time to time :-) I ask in advance that you simply ignore me, and I'll get the message.

Not to change the subject or anything :-) but has anyone taken any pictures lately? Or is everyone so consumed with whether to take apart their cameras, or whether someone should help them take apart their cameras, that we've all forgotten why we're on this list!

Although I'm burning to comment further on this thread, I think it's best I take my own advice now.

: Jan Steinman <mailto:jans@xxxxxxxxxxx>
: 19280 Rydman Court, West Linn, OR 97068-1331 USA
: +1.503.635.3229