[OM] 16 mm film cartridges?

Subject: [OM] 16 mm film cartridges?
From: "Per Nordenberg" <per.nordenberg@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 1999 22:38:14 +0200
Just got an email from someone who is asking about 16 mm film cartridges.
Since I do not know anything about these maybe there is someone here on the
list that do. Here's what he wrote:

-quote-
"I saw your response to someone on DEJA NEWS and am taking a chance that
you can help me.  I just came into possession of a neat little Minolta
16 Model P camera that presumably uses a 16 mm cartridge as opposed to
120 or 126.  Do you know or a place where I could obtain such film
cartridges or maybe a web site where I could ask about this??  It was my
father's camera and I know the pix quality won't be great, but it would
be fun to play with.  Any help or guidance would be appreciated.  By the
way, I have an Olympus Stylus 35-105 LT zoom camera and it really takes
nice pix.

Thanks,
Tom Desaulniers
tomd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
-unquote-

This someone can of course mail this guy himself, but it would be nice to
know also that this fellow Olympus user is getting some help. I presume he
lives in the US, but unfortunately he didn't state any State (was this
correct?   ;-). TIA.

Per Nordenberg
Kolmården, Sweden