Re: [OM] my ADITL shots (which one to choose?) OT re. smog

Subject: Re: [OM] my ADITL shots (which one to choose?) OT re. smog
From: Acer Victoria <siddim01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 1999 20:49:21 -0700 (PDT)
<snip>
Well, you should know that I tend to take things seriously (and as a
result, ahve been at the brunt of many a practical joke thanks to my
friends....). Giles had a winky, but I still couldn't make out what it
meant, and took the risk of sounding silly. I would rather do that and
inform rather than sit still and let it pass. That's me. JMO.

/Acer Victoria
--
"video meliora proboque, deteriora sequor."     --Ovid
http://student.ucr.edu/~siddim01/               <--don't visit just yet!